Mpls_Transplant on Female Tricksters Gracelynn on Deal With This Conyers on Rocky and Bullwinkle: The…
Blogs I Follow
- What Comes After Trump?
- The Renaissance Mathematicus
- Bellevue Society for the Arts
- The Book Wars
- Maxwell's Demon
- The Mix Tape
- R is my friend
- Nitrate Diva
- West Hunter
- Cobweb Queen
- Mpls Transplant
- Cheri Lucas Rowlands
- Mental multivitamin
- Complex Projective 4-Space
- Peter Cameron's Blog
- Astronomy News
- The Shadow Of Etric Pruitt
- art basketball beauty books BSG Buffy Caprica cartoons celestial objects characters Civilization climate Cluelessness Computing data visualization Dollhouse Dr. Who Emergent phenomena evolution fireballs food Freefloating Anomie future features health care Magic math Memory Metallica music myth NIN planet hunting reconsidering teaching Thor Tricksters truck twitter weather whining zombie
Mike Pearson, mutecypher.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
May 17 is World Baking Day. What a happy day! In honor of this delightful occasion I created a Thred. Bless you, Bakers.
So I was up till about 1:45AM last night, finishing a math lesson and a programming assignment and posting on Sheila’s blog. This morning I still wanted coffee, but was more in the mood for Chopin instead of Heart. The … Continue reading
I hadn’t thought about the possibilities of 3-D printing and sculpture. Here’s an artist who clearly has, with a bit of a morbid streak (I like).
Electro-plating the embalmed. Could you put them into a rail gun and shoot the ferro-magnetically plated corpses of your fallen enemies into the walled cities of those you were besieging, to horrify them and break their will? And just because … Continue reading
I’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn. HOLY SONNETS. XIV. Batter my heart, three-person’d God ; for you As yet but knock ; breathe, shine, and seek to mend ; That I may rise, and … Continue reading
After 310 straight league losses, a win. I was on the 1979-1980 team that broke a 99 game losing streak, so I can imagine the pride and jubilation (or at 31.9% of them) at Tech at the moment. For those … Continue reading